- Full details are on our Future Play Days page
- These orchestral gatherings are mostly held on Saturdays (some Sundays) throughout the year in Primrose Hill, London
- Playing standards vary from intermediate to advanced
- The sessions are often challenging, but informal and fun!
- All our PlayDays are coached by professional musicians
- The fee for the playday is usually PS25 and includes lunch
- Payment can be made on the day
Amateur musicians are welcome to contact us about attending Sue's PlayDays, and can apply for membership of this website
From time to time we do play pieces that require woodwinds and some other instruments.